Interested in joining the SEPA team? View the current career opportunities.
At SEPA we care about our employees' health, well-being, and quality of life. We work hard at keeping our compensation and benefit programs competitive with today's market. Our benefits include the following:
- Fully paid individual health and dental insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Up to 24 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year with an annual paid holiday break and paid government holidays
- Metro benefit and health club memberships are available to eligible employees
- SEPA employees are eligible for a matching contribution to a designated retirement account