SEPA solar industry members may submit thought leadership for inclusion in the searchable SEPA Resource Library. All submissions are reviewed and approved by the SIMAC Peer Reviewers prior to inclusion.
How to submit content to the SEPA Resource Library and successfully earn the SIMAC Peer Reviewed Designation:
Ensure that you and your submission meet the following requirements:
- Submitter must be a SEPA Member (nonmembers: learn about membership)
- Submission should provide insight into solar energy and/or utility business trends or operations
Submission should convey knowledge based on direct experience in the solar and/or utility industries
- Submission should reference, as appropriate, supporting research conducted by your company or others
- If the submission is a written document, it should be no longer than 25 pages
- If the submission is an audio/video file, it should be no longer than 20 minutes and must contain a written abstract to describe content. The submitter may also be asked to provide a written transcript of the content.
- Submission should not be promotional in nature
- Submission should not negatively review another person or company
- Submission should not advocate for a specific policy position, whether local, regional, or national
Complete a submission form. Remember to include a brief summary and check all applicable categories.
- Explore what makes a good submission in Tips for Resource Library Content Submissions.
- SIMAC provides peer review for all member submitted content. Learn more about SIMAC and its members.
- Resources will appear in the SEPA Resource Library for up to three years, provided the submitting company remains a member. Submissions older than three years will be moved to an archived status.
If you have questions about how to submit your paper, please email email@example.com.