Interaction & Outreach
SEPA members have unique opportunities to network with other members and increase brand awareness.
- Face-to-Face Networking: Members can network face-to-face at events, such as SPI, PVA and USC. SEPA also hosts receptions at annual meetings for the three main utility associations, including the Edison Electric Institute (EEI), American Public Power Association (APPA), and National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA).
- SEPAConnect: As a member of SEPA, you have access to SEPA’s members-only online community. The online community provides a forum for members to connect with
- Online Networking: Each SEPA member is listed in our membership directory, which can be sorted by organization or by individual to help members network with each other. their peers, discuss hot topics in the solar arena, and get answers to questions.
- Utility Working Groups: Utility employees can participate in virtual working groups to work through pertinent issues and exchange ideas relating to Community Solar and Feed-In Tariffs. Outcomes from these working groups are to be shared with the membership at large.
- Speaking Opportunities: SEPA members are the first-to-know about speaking opportunities at Solar Power International and PV America as well as SEPA webinar speaking opportunities.
- Advertising: Members can expand their brand awareness by advertising in SEPA’s bi-weekly newsletter that reaches over 5,000 utility and solar professionals.
- Sponsorships: SEPA membership offers a unique opportunity to get your company name and services in front of SEPA’s utility members. Members can sponsor monthly webinars and the Utility Solar Conference.