SEPA provides its members with the latest research on solar trends and other key topics that will help you gain the necessary knowledge in order to make the right decision on how to best engage with solar.
SEPA’s research team aims to find solutions to the pressing questions that you need answered. In addition, the research team, either on its own or in collaboration with one or more of SEPA’s well-respected research partners, releases reports on timely issues that are sure to be of help to a variety of solar stakeholders including utilities, private companies, or other interested parties.
Areas of SEPA research include the following:
- Centralized solar project and pricing information
- Pros and cons of various solar procurement options
- Utility Solar Business Models (e.g. ‘Community Solar’)
- SEPA’s flagship ‘Utility Solar Rankings,’ report which denotes the most solar-active utilities, including the Top 10 utilities in the Annual Solar Megawatts and Solar Watts-Per-Customer categories
- Solar-relevant tax and regulatory topics
- SEPA event summaries, including SEPA Fact-Finding Missions, which explore solar activity in nations across the globe
There are a number of tools available for you to explore, including maps, calculators, internal and external data, and much more.