SEPA’s Renewable Energy Integration Fact Finding Missions are the best resource for hands-on experience with solar technologies, programs and policies. The objective of these annual international and domestic missions is to provide utility decision-makers with the knowledge, tools, contacts and insights to position their utility for the future.
This highly-valued program provides the opportunity for key utility staff to:
- Learn from the experience of utilities in other countries and markets and their lessons in integrating large amounts of renewable energy into their systems.
- Investigate a variety of renewable policies focusing on effectiveness, optimization and design considerations.
- Explore innovative solar and related technologies that are developing to improve integration Network and build lasting relationships with your utility peers which will continue to be a source of insight and sharing.
- Share your knowledge with your utility colleagues!
- Return from the mission with something for everyone. SEPA makes sharing easy with post-trip webinars and reports!
Visit the Fact Finding Mission archives.