Strategic Branding Opportunities
Fact Finding Mission: Exploring the Energy Transition in Germany offers you an opportunity to strategically brand your company among the U.S. energy industry’s executive-level decision-makers. Whether you prefer to take a guerilla marketing approach or want to create a high-impact, one-of-a kind experience, SEPA has an opportunity to meet your goals and budget.
SEPA’s fact finding mission to Germany offers an opportunity to develop relationships with U.S. and German utility executives in a focused, yet relaxed forum. From lunches to dinners to customize solutions, SEPA can work with you to develop a sponsorship package to meet your unique goals and budget.
Become a Fact Finding Mission Supporter
Becoming a Fact Finding Mission Supporter sends a strong message of your support for the advancement of solar energy among utilities while strategically aligning your corporate brand with SEPA’s. By becoming a Supporter, you receive a branding package that includes:
- Website recognition on the event page as a "Supporter" with logo
- Logo recognition on website, signage, and report
- Inclusion of 50-word company description in onsite program guide as well as a one-page promotional piece in welcome package
- Verbal recognition by SEPA senior management during reception
- Additional recognition through the distribution of the post-event report to attendees of a forthcoming educational session that will take place at Solar Power International in October 2014
The fee to be a Supporter is $2,500 (event registration is additional). You do not have to attend the fact finding mission to be a Supporter.